Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
201 - 220 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
RZR XP Pro w/mods
6 Posts
Hey all, I'm In Central Texas and am looking for a group to ride with. I went to Hidden Falls last weekend and had a blast!
I do all types of riding except for Mudding haha....I would like to ride the Quichita forest area in OK/Arkansas, anyone been out that way?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey all, I'm In Central Texas and am looking for a group to ride with. I went to Hidden Falls last weekend and had a blast!
I do all types of riding except for Mudding haha....I would like to ride the Quichita forest area in OK/Arkansas, anyone been out that way?
not yet but hope to soon a it cools off and my son can get free . planning a trip to jay, okla also ...

·
Registered
RZR XP Pro w/mods
6 Posts
not yet but hope to soon a it cools off and my son can get free . planning a trip to jay, okla also ...
Yep, it's a little toasty out there, definitely have to start early. I was thinking about going to the UTV takeover in August in Jay...not sure yet though. I'm definitely going out to Sand Hollow Utah in October for their other event with some friends from out West.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Yep, it's a little toasty out there, definitely have to start early. I was thinking about going to the UTV takeover in August in Jay...not sure yet though. I'm definitely going out to Sand Hollow Utah in October for their other event with some friends from out West.
Will defiantly let you know when we get cranked back up after it cools down.

·
Registered
2014 XP 1000 on portals
553 Posts
I stumbled across a new place I think. GSL ranch. Looks like it had been open for some years and then shut down due to no access road, and now opened back up with new access. Kendalia TX, little north of San Antonio. It also looks like they have a a river. Small place, but it if has swimming to cool off, sure would be nice this time of year.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I stumbled across a new place I think. GSL ranch. Looks like it had been open for some years and then shut down due to no access road, and now opened back up with new access. Kendalia TX, little north of San Antonio. It also looks like they have a a river. Small place, but it if has swimming to cool off, sure would be nice this time of year.
Friends went there a couple months ago. River was dry then, for sure dry now. They said the place was different but nothing special. Probably won’t go back, dunno. Maybe we’re spoiled from HF lol.

2012 800-4
Canyon Lake TX

·
Registered
247 Posts
My buddy just told me they had a 1/4 or 1/2 mile flat track with jumps that was fun.

He says it would be good for a day trip since we live close. HF is usually all weekend for us.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

201 - 220 of 247 Posts