Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

· Premium Member
598 Posts
Im here. Any Houstonians?

Sent from my iPad using RZRForums.net

· Premium Member
598 Posts
I have to have my shocks to Shock Therapy by 1/4. I wonder what it would cost to overnight them

Sent from my iPad using RZRForums.net

· Premium Member
598 Posts
Hot Springs is 8 hours away from me in Houston. I'm new to the sport and have yet to acquire a pack out for an extended camping trip. I'm defiantly down for the next trip anyone plans to Hidden Falls or Barnwell. I have access to about 800 acres to ride here in NW Houston if anyone close wants to come by. As soon as I figure out how to fly my drone and drive the buggy at the same time i'll post some pics of my playground.

· Premium Member
598 Posts
Most of the parks including Hot Springs have cabins that you can rent. The accommodations are not luxurious but are a good way for someone with out other options to make out of town rides.
I will check into that.

· Premium Member
598 Posts
I'm headed out for my first trip out of my sandbox on Saturday. Going to Hidden Falls for a day trip. I ditched my front swaybar and love it without, any advice on running with or without the rear also? Any other advice for a first timer? Will my phone work there?

If anyone is close and free for a daytrip bring your ass!

· Premium Member
598 Posts
I have not taken any more pics. Cage itself is done and welded out. I have a few more gussets to install. I probably won’t have the roof done as my wife decided to remodel the bathrooms. I was not supposed to do any of it but as usual, so far I have fixed 4 leaks after the plumber left and been doing the electrical. That was just phase 1 for the plumber but I told him I’d go ahead and take care of phase 2 myself.

also my phone with AT&T did not work well at hidden falls fwiw.
Thanks for the info on AT&T. I redid my bathrooms last year, been in construction for 20 years and never done anything major for my own house. Better to find the leaks now than during finish out. Only thing I subbed out was the shower glass.
Cabinetry Property Sink Bathroom cabinet Purple
Building Cabinetry Wood Flooring Fixture

· Premium Member
598 Posts
I run with the rear sway bar disconnected so it can flex, but that might be why it likes to get tippy, aside from the front end needs more weight.
I went ahead and disconnected them in the shop. I guess I could hook them up at the venue if I decide I don't like it without them.

· Premium Member
598 Posts
Anyone been to Muddy gras in Huntsville? Is it all mud, I really hate myself after riding in the mud. This south texas clay is some hard to clean stuff.

· Premium Member
598 Posts
Hell ya. Im leaving houston at 530. Should be there by 9

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

· Premium Member
598 Posts
Congrats to @RojoLoco for smoking the competition in the ROTM contest.

Where are the pics from Saturday's HF trip?
Rojo and @E.T.X.Rzr
all over the forum. they been ragging on me for ending up on my side. LOL. Here are a few. Having trouble getting the videos from the gopro to my pc and editing out all the bs.
Here are a few videos too
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Car Plant Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Plant Car Vehicle

Sky Plant Wheel Plant community Tire

Sky Plant Plant community Tree Bedrock

Plant Plant community Sky Tree Bedrock

Sky Plant Cloud Road surface Tree

· Premium Member
598 Posts
Looks like a good time. Wish I could have made it.
I got a kick out of you laid over on your side in the wash on the main road. :LOL:
Guess you will need to stick to obstacles.
So we were following E.TX and he has portals, I was following his line on one side but the other side was a bit off. Think we found the "Hidden Fall". I just want my Darwin Award.
I'm trying to finagle the wife into letting me get out and make the Hot Springs trip in march.

Reactions: True K30

· Premium Member
598 Posts
Next town west of Marble Falls, so it would have been out of your way.
You were that close and didn't come out and play? I plan on going back to HF on the 12th or the 19th depending on the weather. let me know if you want to go, never know what you might get to witness...

· Premium Member
598 Posts
Planning another trip to Hidden Falls on the 12th or the 19th of February. If anyone is interested let me know.
Looks like a good time. Wish I could have made it.
I got a kick out of you laid over on your side in the wash on the main road. :LOL:
Guess you will need to stick to obstacles.
First accident I've ever been in laughing and smiling the whole time. The whole incident was quite comical.

Reactions: Weldit and True K30

· Premium Member
598 Posts
I go for the day but can stay for the weekend if there are others to ride with. I have family in Lago Vista I can crash at Saturday night or get a cabin. I do not have any gear to camp yet.

· Premium Member
598 Posts
I know, the 12th is supposed to be beautiful, 19th too. I might have to go both.

· Premium Member
598 Posts
Hidden Falls this Saturday. @Jbbooks you guys still going? Any one else plan on going? My buggy will be ready enough to go. I'm ready for this trip.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts