Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
321 Posts
Following.
HF is filling up sooner than in the past. We have a group of 5 machines. Have to plan farther in advance than we like , but it is what it is.

We wanted to go to HF New Year’s weekend but looks like they’re full.

So 3 of us are going to camp on the beach on N Padre with our machines.

Forecast is looking great for New Years weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

· Registered
321 Posts
Who is in for HF this weekend? @Weldit @Jbbooks @E.T.X.Rzr
I'm going to leave Houston in a few hours, might ride for a few hours this afternoon but plan on being there at 8:30 tomorrow morning with my big boy shoes on. There are a few other guys not on the forum going to ride Saturday also. Want to meet at the store/ food truck/ pavilion area at 9 Saturday morning?
Had to go to Missouri to take care of some family business. We’re in Kentucky now, heading to Gatlinburg tomorrow for a few days. Sorry I missed out on HF. Catch y’all next time hopefully with a fully healed back.

2012 800-4
Canyon Lake TX

· Registered
321 Posts
Missed a good time. Kinda hot and dusty, but we got some good trails in. No flops, rolls, or major breakage….good day tater!
Apparently someone had a bad roll out there yesterday (Saturday). Hillcountry scanner reported that someone passed away after being ejected from something out there. So sad.

2012 800-4
Canyon Lake TX

· Registered
321 Posts
I stumbled across a new place I think. GSL ranch. Looks like it had been open for some years and then shut down due to no access road, and now opened back up with new access. Kendalia TX, little north of San Antonio. It also looks like they have a a river. Small place, but it if has swimming to cool off, sure would be nice this time of year.
Friends went there a couple months ago. River was dry then, for sure dry now. They said the place was different but nothing special. Probably won’t go back, dunno. Maybe we’re spoiled from HF lol.

2012 800-4
Canyon Lake TX

· Registered
321 Posts
My buddy just told me they had a 1/4 or 1/2 mile flat track with jumps that was fun.

He says it would be good for a day trip since we live close. HF is usually all weekend for us.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

· Registered
321 Posts
Just joined the forum and found this thread. I am in Dripping Springs and just got back from HF today.

Found some pretty deep water on the backside that smelled like it had been sitting there for several years. It didn't smell before we were up to the hubs in muck. Lol.

I am up for some get togethers in the future.

Cheers,

Jason

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Yea any water left has to be stagnant for quite some time. Welcome to the forum!

2012 800-4
Canyon Lake TX

1 - 20 of 33 Posts