Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Who is down for a New Years ride?
I would love to get a group up to Hot Springs Offroad park.
HF and Barnwell would be the other most likely choices however some of us have just been to HF lately.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
I have to have my shocks to Shock Therapy by 1/4. I wonder what it would cost to overnight them

Sent from my iPad using RZRForums.net

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have three (maybe four) that are definitely in for riding New Years weekend. I doubt we could do the following weekend do to returning to work from holidays. I think they will agree to Crossbar. I can confirm tomorrow. We would most likely want to ride multiple days. I have not been there yet. Does anyone ( @E.T.X.Rzr ) know if they have enough trails to support multiple days of riding?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have three (maybe four) that are definitely in for riding New Years weekend. I doubt we could do the following weekend do to returning to work from holidays. I think they will agree to Crossbar. I can confirm tomorrow. We would most likely want to ride multiple days. I have not been there yet. Does anyone ( @E.T.X.Rzr ) know if they have enough trails to support multiple days of riding?
wrong state , but would like the same in n.e. okla., doesnt seem to be much around close so far -----?

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wrong state , but would like the same in n.e. okla., doesnt seem to be much around close so far -----?
All fixed up.
I edited the title to include OK and others.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Following.
HF is filling up sooner than in the past. We have a group of 5 machines. Have to plan farther in advance than we like , but it is what it is.

We wanted to go to HF New Year’s weekend but looks like they’re full.

So 3 of us are going to camp on the beach on N Padre with our machines.

Forecast is looking great for New Years weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This will be my first trip to Crossbar but from what I understand the terrain is similar.

CB advertises 6500 acres and over 200 miles of trails.
HF advertises 3000 acres and 240 miles of trials.

In the post above E.T.X.Rzr posted that HF had more trails.

I have heard that CB has been adding though.

1 - 20 of 247 Posts