Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

We was exploring the area know as "Area 51" when we spotted the Polaris big rigs.

The Rzr's were covered up in some type of black tarp. They were jumping the Rzr at one point and I'm guessing the were clearing 150' easily. Anyway, the tarp blew off and clearly marked was 1150 on the side.

Not too long after this, we were approached from behind by Polaris officials. They told us that we were on private property and needed to leave. I slipped the guy a twenty so he'd look the other way. We'll, he invited us to join in the testing! Even gave us some fresh coolaid to drink.

All I can say is, WOW! If you are in the market for a Rzr. Please wait for the Mid Year model. I can't say anymore but it will worth while to wait. Be patient!!!

Was told that I couldn't take pics but I did anyway with my I-Phone while driving the 1150. For some reason when I loaded the pics, the photos went blank. I've got a friend who works the engineering dept for Apple and he's checking into my problem.

Believe me or not. It is really coming and I did honestly drive the 1150 Rzr.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Nice! I saw them here in Michigan testing them last weekend too...but Sasquach was hogging the drivers seat, then Jimmy Hoffa took over and by the time he got done driving, it was dark and Polaris loaded everything up into their flying saucer and flew away. I got everything on video, but when I took the bag of Jack Links beef jerky from Sasquach, he grabbed my camera and ran off into the woods. One hell of a weekend to say the least.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Jeesh....at least you could have spelled Kool Aid correctly !

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
999 Posts
OMG Area 51 maybe these were stealth RZR'S
Were they all painted black,made of carbon fiber and only brought out at night?

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Nice! I saw them here in Michigan testing them last weekend too...but Sasquach was hogging the drivers seat, then Jimmy Hoffa took over and by the time he got done driving, it was dark and Polaris loaded everything up into their flying saucer and flew away. I got everything on video, but when I took the bag of Jack Links beef jerky from Sasquach, he grabbed my camera and ran off into the woods. One hell of a weekend to say the least.
You sure was a Jimmy Hoffa ??? I heard was Elvis behind the wheel.:ride:
milos

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
so polaris engineers get excited over $20 and drink kool aid? i dunno, i think its legit.

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
Real nice guys, I got so excited I stopped the presses on the new issue and was out putting gas in the truck when I was told to read the rest of the threads. :rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Real nice guys, I got so excited I stopped the presses on the new issue and was out putting gas in the truck when I was told to read the rest of the threads. :rofl3::rofl3:
That's OK, you can run a shot of the RZR with Twin 700cc's !

·
Registered
882 Posts
milos
Nah, I left the Elvis part out because it sounded a little outrageous, so I thought some of you guys may raise the BS flag. But since you asked...

...after Sasquach grabbed my camera because I stole his Jack Links Beef Jerkey, I started chasing him to get my film back (gotta have the proof right?). Well, wouldn't you know it...Elvis was sitting near by making his famous fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches, and I slipped on one of those damn banana peels and slid down a hill. Luckily I landed on top of DB Coopers wadded up parachute, so I didn't break any bones.

After I got my bearings back, and figured out which direction I was heading (it was a long and twisty hill that I slid down)... I stumbled upon a cabin in the woods where I heard some loud rap music playing. Wouldn't you know it...Biggie Smalls and Tupac Shakur were living back there producing some new music. Well, I'm not a big rap fan so I decided I should probably leave them alone, so I started walking again. I was somewhat lost at this point, but luckily I found a trail with some bread crumbs every few feet...and I ended up following those bread crumbs to Kirstie Alley's house (and you probably thought it was going to a house of candy...sheesh, like that could ever happen).
Anyway, after I got to Kirsties house, I was able to hitch a ride with a bunch of Hawaiian Tropic girls on their tour bus who happened to stop by because they heard she kept butter by the 5 gallon bucket stored in her refrigerator (they needed the butter to use as lotion for their skin before their photoshoots, because their helper guy...I think his name was Jame Gumb took all of their lotion and disappeared the day before). Surprisingly, the Hawaiian tropics girls offered me the job of the butter spreader, but I had to get home to check my PM's on this forum because I heard FJK had some new info on the 2012 RZR's...so I couldn't help them out, but I pointed them towards the nearest town after they dropped me off to try and help them find a new assistant.

All of this chit happened because of those damn Polaris 1150's...one hell of a weekend I tell ya.

·
Registered
572 Posts
And then one time in band camp.......

·
Weekend Warrior!
94 Posts
milos
Nah, I left the Elvis part out because it sounded a little outrageous, so I thought some of you guys may raise the BS flag. But since you asked...

...after Sasquach grabbed my camera because I stole his Jack Links Beef Jerkey, I started chasing him to get my film back (gotta have the proof right?). Well, wouldn't you know it...Elvis was sitting near by making his famous fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches, and I slipped on one of those damn banana peels and slid down a hill. Luckily I landed on top of DB Coopers wadded up parachute, so I didn't break any bones.

After I got my bearings back, and figured out which direction I was heading (it was a long and twisty hill that I slid down)... I stumbled upon a cabin in the woods where I heard some loud rap music playing. Wouldn't you know it...Biggie Smalls and Tupac Shakur were living back there producing some new music. Well, I'm not a big rap fan so I decided I should probably leave them alone, so I started walking again. I was somewhat lost at this point, but luckily I found a trail with some bread crumbs every few feet...and I ended up following those bread crumbs to Kirstie Alley's house (and you probably thought it was going to a house of candy...sheesh, like that could ever happen).
Anyway, after I got to Kirsties house, I was able to hitch a ride with a bunch of Hawaiian Tropic girls on their tour bus who happened to stop by because they heard she kept butter by the 5 gallon bucket stored in her refrigerator (they needed the butter to use as lotion for their skin before their photoshoots, because their helper guy...I think his name was Jame Gumb took all of their lotion and disappeared the day before). Surprisingly, the Hawaiian tropics girls offered me the job of the butter spreader, but I had to get home to check my PM's on this forum because I heard FJK had some new info on the 2012 RZR's...so I couldn't help them out, but I pointed them towards the nearest town after they dropped me off to try and help them find a new assistant.

All of this chit happened because of those damn Polaris 1150's...one hell of a weekend I tell ya.

·
Weekend Warrior!
94 Posts
First BS'er never had a chance! Thanks guys that made my day! :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts