Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are close. Personally I care more about durability and performance than weight. I’ll take a heavier more durable tire over something lighter with a weak sidewall(think Carnivore)

35-10-15 XTR370 is 59 lbs
35-10-14 Mickey is 61 lbs

·
Registered
2014 XP 1000 on portals
240 Posts
So really about the same, since the mt takes less wheel. Somebody needs to make utv tires in 37” if they want to set themselves ahead, then somebody else can make 38s.

·
Registered
906 Posts
So really about the same, since the mt takes less wheel. Somebody needs to make utv tires in 37” if they want to set themselves ahead, then somebody else can make 38s.
Mrt has 37” and 39” Krawlers now

the MT’s are diff and axle destroyers. Side lugs are insanely deep and huge

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
:unsure:

·
Premium Member
2014 RZR XP1000
2,369 Posts
Interesting....
I've never seen a tire with that tread pattern but it looks mean!
Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
So its funny this came up. My neighbor works for mickey thompson in stow ohio as the head of the race division so ive known these have been coming now for about 3 years. They developed this tire for the rzr bouncer stuff from what i gathered. I got to c a set of 32s last year on a 15" rim on a xrc canam he had. So i assure u they will have 15s. Here in ohio the lack of people that want to work drastically effected this tire coming out and the release of all the sizes. Im pretty sure he told me the will have 28 to 36" tires in 14 and 15" rim. They are very heavy and have absolutely massive lugs on them so marts longevity could be a issue with running them. I think they will b on par or just a bit heavier than the xtr370 lineup but much more aggressive.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
They look like badass tires. The site says "Sticky competition compound provides ultimate grip on hard surfaces." I'm curious how they'd compare to the Roxxzilla stickies. I know tread design is subjective. But, I really wish tire manufacturers would advertise the hardness (durometer) of their rubber compounds.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts