Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I just bought the new 570 and I am looking for trails in michigan where I can camp right off of the trails or near them then just drive the rzr to the trails from the campsite. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
188 Posts
St. Helen is also a cool place and you can drive your rzr up town to get gas and what not too. The camp ground is about a mile from the main trail head but you can ride from the campground.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome. Yea I looked at kalkaska it looked good. I just jooked up st. Helen and it looks promising. I just don't wanna have to load up my truck and drive 2 or so miles too unload it and ride. Kinda kills the adventure.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thnx thegodfather for the help that's awesome :pepper1:. You don't happen to have names of campsites in the area?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I recently spent 12 days at Clear Lake State Park in Atlanta Michigan. They allow restricted orv use in the park to and from the orv route that is directly across from the entrance to the park. It's a very nice place that is well maintained with running water, hot showers, clean bathrroms, and electrical hook up on each site. I've camped there many times over the last 25 years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts