Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

I'm planning a March ride over by the Southbranch area. If there's anyone that would like to meet up and hit the trails, it's an open invite. Let's see if we can make March 16 th work out. Easter break kind of breaks up the next couple weeks after.

We can run some wider routes so the Rzr xp can make it with no issues. Some of the areas we could cover are SouthBranch, Mckinnley, Bull Gap, and Maltby hills. The Liberty trail that runs from 65 to Oscoda is also a fun run that we could do. Takes you by foot dam, more of a wide open trail where you can open it up. We could run both trail systems with no issues. I can get us from one trail system to the other by dirt roads.:ride:

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
294 Posts
I just remembered we cannot make it we are going to copemish Twisted Trails for the dog party that weekend , hopefully we can get together for a ride sometime.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where's that at Jeff? What's the dog party ? We will have to meet up some time to do some riding. Im going to see if I ca get John to go riding also.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like there's a lot of interest. Well we are a 6 weeks out from riding that weekend. I'm thinking 0f 100 miles or more of riding. We can make a lunch stop and gas if need to be. Anyone with ideas please chime in. I have good knowledge of the trail systems. I'm sure one of you guys run with gps anyway. I'm sure we could encounter a down tree or two that early in the season. It makes it all the more interesting . Lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
Where's that at Jeff? What's the dog party ? We will have to meet up some time to do some riding. Im going to see if I ca get John to go riding also.
It's north of Cadillac about 20 miles , YouTube twisted trails dog party it's a fun time! I already told John to take that XP4 on the ride they need a demo anyways ...lol , I'm always up for ride and I've rode Mio area trails a lot on my quads so let me know , I can bring the Raptor if u want to ride tight stuff also.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Most of you guys have XPs so I will make sure we run the wide route! As we get closer I can give details on it all. I'm shocked that there's so many that want to go, that's great. I will get in touch with a bar restaurant to give the a heads up too. I've ran these trails for a long time. I won't set us up for failure on my end. I'm sure the trails will be a little rough from the winter snow, rain, wash out. That will keep those XPs from running to far from us 570 s . Lol

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dave trust me, if we get together as a group to ride i will make sure it's worth it to you and everyone else. Locals drive there cars and trucks down a lot of these trails to go mushroom hunting when in season. You guys coud even pass each other if you dare too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sounds like fun, we used to ride our quads at bull gap a lot. I'll check with the wife, but she might be too cold for a ride that early. I need to install a heater!!lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
Last year that weekend was 70 deg so you never know ,Im hoping for another warm weekend , wish we could make it but we go to dog party every year , it's definitely a good people watching event , if you time YouTube crazy ray dog party and you will see what I'm talking about....lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
It's about 20 mi north of Cadillac in copemish

1 - 20 of 247 Posts