Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ATV Trailhouse, JIM PRICE, Mena Arkansas. My group made reservations with this man in July, have confirmation e-mails, Mr Price contacted me less than 24 hours before our stay was to begin and informed me, that he had double booked his house for our weekend and even though we had reserved prior to the other party that he was giving the weekend to them because they were renting all week and we were only renting 4 days. WOULD YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS??? IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU. If you rent from ATV TRAILHOUSE, JIM PRICE. This is just FYI, Mr Price never offered anything other than trying to find another place for our party to stay, no offer of a dicounted rate if we decided to stay at his place ATV TRAILHOUSE again, nothing, just this is his decision, to bad so sad. We went on our ride, had fun, had to stay in a place that was not desirable ( found two bags of hamburger buns torn open and eaten on the kitchen table one morning)(some sort of rodent). We will never rent from ATV TRAILHOUSE, JIM PRICE and wanted to pass this along to others to prevent them from being done this way.

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Thanks for lettng us know.. I will pass this along

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
On a lighter note I do have the GPS coordinates for the Cave if anyone needs them, and is smart enough to use them (unlike me), really struggling with learning to use GPS

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
We have been to Mena,AR several time & always stay @ camp wolf springs & they have some decent cabins & are only 1/4 mile from trail head...sucks you were treated that way!! you should have went & told the peeps that rented the cabin you were suppose to be staying in I bet He would have lost future buisness over that B.S.!! Glad you posted up this Bad apple!!

·
Arkyrider
953 Posts
Sorry you had problems. I know Jim pretty well and I am really suprised to hear this information. Camp Wolfcreek Springs is a great place to stay. Nice cabins, nice people and 1/4 mile to trails.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts