Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you guys out there that know alot more than I do. I really need some advice. My problem is, I may have dropped a piece of one of those plastic rivits down the breather tube that goes to the clutch/transmission. I pulled the clutch cover off, and nothing there, but I notice there is also a passage that goes back behind the rear cover also. I dont know if this is a threat to anything or not.. If anyone can chime In, I would sure appreciate it. Do I need to tear this whole thing apart just to make sure it didnt go back there?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
If you didn't find it in the cover, and you are sure it didn't fall down the intake, I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Banned
399 Posts
It's just plastic don't worry about it, run it!

H

·
0 Posts
As said above as long as you are sure it didn't go in the ENGINE intake don't sweat it...
If it wasn't in the clutch cover or laying on one of the clutches/belt it likely didn't go into the clutch housing.
If you might have dropped it into the engine intake...it should be in the filter housing..still not that big of a deal but I'd get it out just incase so it doesn't happen to fall into the intake next time you pull the filter and you aren't thinking about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts