Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
You need some 2inch wide per side wheels spacers....

My 08 when it was stock was rolled 3 times the first week of ownership...LOL

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Planning to get some wide offset wheels, that was purely driver error. I thought that both back wheels went up the 2ft ledge, then when I hit the brakes to shift the weight transfered and well...

I have been lucky, that is the first time in over 600 trail miles that it had to be helped back onto its wheels. It really wasn't a big deal and the rzr only suffered a few minor scuffs. I was in prefect condition :)

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
If you don't ride fast trails you should try unhooking the front sway bar. You will be amazed how much more it articulates instead of lifting a tire off and teetering all the time. I have four 1 1/2" spacers I can make a deal on if you want them.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you don't ride fast trails you should try unhooking the front sway bar. You will be amazed how much more it articulates instead of lifting a tire off and teetering all the time. I have four 1 1/2" spacers I can make a deal on if you want them.
Before I went to Colorado my average speed for 300 miles of trails was 7.6mph haha. I have been meaning to unhook the front sway, just didn't know how much of a difference it would make. I will get on it for sure now, it was the lack of a passneger (weight) and articulation that led me to believe both back tires were on the rock haha. It was level until the moment it fell over.

I am getting new wide offset wheels and bighorns soon, I would go the spacer route, but the stock steelies are just so ugly :scared2:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Forget the gas, the oil and the blood pouring out of the RZR, "Save the Beers" was the chant :beer3:
haha, it was pretty amazing, nothing actually ended up out of place, my 2 gatorades even stayed in the cup holders and my video camera stayed sitting between the seats. All fluids stayed in the rzr and there was no smoke upon restarting. Once I got it moved I checked the oil and all was well. and for the record...I didn't have any beer :shhh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.