Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Fireball_Brian
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MCX USA stage 1 turbo kit w/ EPI clutch kit. This is everything you need to make a 80hp to the wheels. I had to sell my RZR before i got a chance to open the box and install the kit. MCX has excellent customer service and will even help you if you have any questions during the install.
P.M. for asking price

·
Registered
656 Posts
Brian,
Hey are you in to tradering ,guns lots of them, tools lots of them,jewely lots of them mybey 2 ct diamond shes a pertty one. just about anything you might want, I own a pawn shop in oregon so I get alot of stuff in all the time. and love to do horse trading.
Let me know if your are interest in something.
THANK'S
L,J

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I am betting it's gone at 3800 bux, that's a smokin' deal!
That's what I was thinking. Heck for that price I was considering breaking my promise to my wife (see footer below) :)

Jason

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
is it aold and was it new or old version

·
Registered
4 Posts
The turbo and clutch was the new version and new in the box. Just finished installing that bad boy and can't wait to try it out. Thank you FIREBALL BRIAN for the great deal...now I have extra beer money. BTW: Installing the MCX turbo was a walk in the park. Easy to follow instructions and Trey (MCX Owner) was readily available by phone to answer any questions. Great product and service!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts