Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

MBRP Exhaust XP1000 in stock

20K views 49 replies 24 participants last post by  Desert Molding Concepts/ Desertcraft 
#1 ·
We are proud to announce that we are now a MBRP dealer. We just received our first shipment of exhausts. They are here and ready to ship. We are offering free shipping for the ones that we currently have in inventory.
This is a super sweet set up.... deep throaty sound, but not too loud. All stainless housing for great looks and durability. And, they are U.S. Forestry approved (stamped right on them!!).

See less See more
#3 ·
Thank you for your interest. PM sent. These are in stock and ready to ship. Feel free to give us a call at 760-955-1409 to order or if you have any additonal questions. We will work on getting a sound clip over the next couple of days.

#6 ·
As far as we know there shouldn't be any issues. It mounts in the stock place. Our bumper is pretty tight and we didn't have any issues with clearance.

Feel free to give us a call if you have any additional questions 760-955-1409.

#12 ·
Saw this on an episode of dirt trax a few months back. They highly endorsed the MBRP power tech 4 for the 1k. I'm really considering this one for my 14 xp4 1k. Not too knowledgeable with exhausts, but I'm curious, this isn't a true dual exhaust rather a 2-1-2 system correct? Also, can you tell me if the collector size stays true to stock set-up, 2.5" I believe. Lastly, is there any maintenance with this exhaust, specifically any packing/re packing? Thanks for your time and help with this.

Can you PM me a price to 43021

#16 ·
The stock header is a 2 into 1 then the MBRP exhaust is split back into two. Yes the collector is the same as stock. The packing on the exhaust is turbo metalized packing and doesn't fall apart like fiberglass so much more durable.

I have PM'd a price to you and everyone else. Feel free to give us a call to order or if you have any additional questions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.