Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday may have been my last New Year's Day ride in Colorado. I was trying to figure it out, but I have done it at least 13 or more years in a row. I started on a 1998 Sportsman 500. I have had several Sportsmans in the years, along with 4 RZRs, an 800, 900, 1000, and now a turbo. I may have to start up a new tradition in South Dakota next year. (I am moving to Custer, S Dak late next spring). Here is a snapshot of me blasting snow. The CanAm in the backfround was stuck, but to be fair, he broke the trail where I am blasting through.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You will NOT be disappointed!
I lived near the top of Edelweiss Mtn for almost 3 years. I’m 48years old and I can tell you that some of my fondest life memories are from the trails in the Black Hills of SD.

Colorado is tough to beat but the black hills are right up there. Trails EVERYWHERE, atv/utv fully street legal, great people and 4 seasons.

I remember one hot summer night I had the itch for a ride. Around Midnight, I hopped on my Raptor and my dad hopped on his Warrior. We rode to Mt Rushmore then did the infamous Needles Hwy loop. We got home as the sun was coming up. Best road trip of my life.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts