Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody running 26" Max is ceros on the factory wheels on a stock s model? How do they look? Small? Anybody got pics they would share?

I have read that the 27" ITPs that came on them are not actually 27" so are the ceros actually 26"? or smaller or bigger?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I have been running the ceros for 1500 miles. I don't have any pics of it on an s but I have pics on a 50" and then after I added a +6 kit. I absolutely love them. Wear is minimal and a great all around tire. Cut 1 tire on the sidewall due to sliding sideways into a rock.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kymedic. I have 1400 miles on the ITPs and its not gonna be long before I need something else. I run a lot of pavement to and from the trail and need something that will hold up better than the stock tires have. I see you are from Lowmansville. Did you buy your tires local? I am located at Martin about 10 mins from Prestonsburg.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Hey Sam, I work in Martin, at the hospital ER. I bought mine from Rocky Mountain ATV. I tried buying them up bucks branch but they couldn't come close to price on tires. Probably 1/3 of my riding is on pavement. I would say that I can easily get another 1100 miles out of these.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Small world... Yeah I have noticed that those guys prices are a lot higher. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts