Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out riding around Disney, OK and came upon this. It had apparently just happen cause no one was helping yet. Was able to brace against a tree behind him and winch him back over. I wish I'd have taken a picture afterwards cause the entire side of that thing was just trashed!

·
Registered
92 Posts
that's funny! how'd he roll it over? a buddy of mine went trail riding for a week out in colorado in a can-am with a group of rzr's. He came back and promptly sold the can-am for a polaris =)

·
Old but not slow
3,175 Posts
I'm betting a rookie was driving, forgot to have it in AWD, backed up, got off line and tipped it over. Not the machine........it's the driver!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, the story I got was he has taken the specific route many many times in his rzr over the last 3 years and never had a problem and this was the first time he did it in the x3 and he was going a little slower than normal is what he guess and it just rolled over...he said he was going to fix it and sell it cause there were several other area he was having problems with that his rzr didn't

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm betting a rookie was driving, forgot to have it in AWD, backed up, got off line and tipped it over. Not the machine........it's the driver!
I own both so I'm going with ^^^^^^ this version. All Can Ams are not created equal, the X3 is a very capable machine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts