Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my new afco MT2s today from steve. Very excited to try them out. I gotta say Steve's customer service is top notch. Even though he is going out of town he told me if I have any question to give him a call right away. Thanks again Steve. ill give you a ride report.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Where are you guys mounting your front ressi. at on the MT2s? pic would be great. Thanks guys.

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
sorry John it sounds like Steve just sold them. I hope Danny enjoys them as much as you did.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha.johnnycat I'll give you a ride report on your revalve. So your mounting them on the round tube that has the vin. # on it? Also can you mount the ressi. Up side down?

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
Haha.johnnycat I'll give you a ride report on your revalve. So your mounting them on the round tube that has the vin. # on it? Also can you mount the ressi. Up side down?
yep and on the left side i mounted to the tube close to the radiator...in the rear i had a problem with my dule ex with the lt kit im going to find a new spot with single ex their are alot of places to mount them...

·
The Counselor
117 Posts
yep and on the left side i mounted to the tube close to the radiator...in the rear i had a problem with my dule ex with the lt kit im going to find a new spot with single ex their are alot of places to mount them...
You guys at MakinTrax might want to update your website one of these days. It says next shipment available June 2nd.:wall: I assume it's not taking 9 mos. Always helps the customer to have current information. :idea:Just sayin!

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
You guys at MakinTrax might want to update your website one of these days. It says next shipment available June 2nd.:wall: I assume it's not taking 9 mos. Always helps the customer to have current information. :idea:Just sayin!
Thanks for the friendly input. Think I'll delete the date completely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts