Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

She was alright after a couple days on the couch..Bruised her tailbone and a lil whiplash.. She still wont let me trade her Raptor in for a RZR, She says shes getting back in the saddle but learned from her mistakes :rofl3:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Glad she is ok------- Not sure you will be after she sees the video!!

·
Banned
904 Posts
So, kinda wanna help out the wife on this one (mine did the same a few years ago and broke her ankle). If you are going to talk crap about her AND post a video of her, make sure you spell things correctly. Execute is spelled this way, not ExAcute as it is in the begining of the video lol....BTW, i would have been shot for posting my wifes spill.

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, kinda wanna help out the wife on this one (mine did the same a few years ago and broke her ankle). If you are going to talk crap about her AND post a video of her, make sure you spell things correctly. Execute is spelled this way, not ExAcute as it is in the begining of the video lol....BTW, i would have been shot for posting my wifes spill.
Mike that is so funny you brought that up cause she is a forth grade teacher and is Always on me for not being able to spell!! :rofl3: Shes a good sport, she will get me back first chance she gets lol

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your really going to get in the doghouse now! Get him Billie!:rofl3:
Yeah Im getting the couch ready for a looong nights sleep :rofl3:

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My wife wants all of y'all to know that she is an experanced rider and has jumped this stuff alot but this time she just had a lil brainfart(kinda like me nosediving the XP).. She wanted me to post a vid of her good jumps...I just cant find any :rofl3:..But I think Id better dig harder

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
U could tell by her dismount how she was as killed rider! She will get over it!

·
Banned
904 Posts
YEah, at least you didnt do like me. She hit a little whoop, lost it on the landing and rolled it sideways, ankle got got in the floor board and snap. Me and the kid run over, upright the atv off of her (it was really to big for her) and she says "my ankle is broke" (btw, orthopedic nurse for several years, so she is kinda an expert). I said, yeah right, you arent crying or screaming, so I grab her foot and snatch, the resulting scream changed my mind lol. This was a week before we went to Disney World also. Kid told her to make sure she breaks something the next time we go back since we didnt have to wait in any lines lol....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts