Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
We rode the Eustis/Rangeley area and had a great time. The Quill overlook is AWESOME. We also see dirt bikes riding even though it was posted. Width wise didn't see anyone having problems,but, we did ride on some boards on one trail that the wide ones might of had some problems on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The state is supposed to be raising the width on the trails to 65 inches this year.
This definitely needs to happen as the 60 inch width restriction is far outdated.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
The state is supposed to be raising the width on the trails to 65 inches this year.
This definitely needs to happen as the 60 inch width restriction is far outdated.
Can you be a little more specific? Do you have any links or anything? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Well that’s great news! I’ve never had an issue up there in the places I’ve ridden, but I know some trails are restricted. 65” is really the industry standard for sport SxSs now, so I’m glad Maine is getting on board.

·
Registered
583 Posts
That would be great if they did that, I have been to NH Ride the Wilds to ride, but would LOVE to do a trip to Maine

·
Registered
6 Posts
You would be fine riding in the northern part of Maine. The southern Maine trails are the trails with 60 inch width restrictions. The Bingham/forks/Greenville/Jackman area trails are great riding. You shouldn’t have any problems riding those trails.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts