Went to Ocotillo this weekend. Dirt was good from the rains this past week. The sand washes were still muddy in areas and there were puddles (and small lakes) everywhere.
So some of the things I learned from our first weekend riding the RZR S;
1) Mud sucks and is hard to get out of all the nooks and crannies.
2) I need to get a mirror.
3) I think the rear shocks need more dampening.
4) It handled the whoops pretty good. I was actually a little surprised.
5) I only used my quad to lead people in and out of our spot and to look for dogs running amuck.
6) Night rides were a blast (55watt 5K HID kit).
7) In low and AWD it will climb a tree.
8) I wish I could switch between low and high without stopping.
9) It was great fun. Should have bought one sooner I guess.
10) My 26 YO daughter is a great co-driver. With her driving I found myself trying to steer with the T bar grip on the passenger side
11) Wife loves it.
Getting a mirror before the next ride. Wish list is revalved rears and the progressive springs from Steve. Maybe some seats.
If I don't ride in one with seats and springs, I may be OK for now. House is going to eat a bunch of cash for awhile so I have to lay low on the RZR mods.