Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well took her out for the first time with some freinds on a logging/snow mobile trails in NH......Here are some pics.

Sorry for the quality cuz their phone pics.

I was very impresssed and I am an experienced off road rider from dirt bikes,ATVs,and trucks for over 20 years.

Plus I pissed off the wife and might go back out for three or twenty more days cuz the shit is still hooked up and on the trailer......well here are a few pics...........................................................................Over

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx.......had a blast but a whole lotta rocks for the first five or six hours was no too cool.

but thats WTF it is for right.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Thanx.......had a blast but a whole lotta rocks for the first five or six hours was no too cool.

but thats WTF it is for right.
Devil....A lot of those trails do not look very well maintained...totally overgrown. Big rocks, and stumps hidden in the grass is definitely not good. Maybe it's not used for a reason :) You need to have your maiden voyage on well maintained/used trial so you can see what's going on and smoke those ATVs you're riding with. That's some slow goin' it appears. Regardless, looks like you had a good time with your friends and had fun with the machine. The things are awesome. Far beyond my initial expectations.....

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Absolutely correct Fun ride.........I was a pawn in an evil game and just dun followed them there buddys of mine on unfamiliar ground.

The Cooter Brown UHMW skids did their job more times than I wanted to employ them.

They was some big potatoes in that grass..........We were trying to get to better trails.

The leader had admitted to not being out on the trail for a couple of years.

Live and learn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts