Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
several people who attended the rzrback rally wanted to come back and ride with us so we are getting together to ride macks pines the weekend of octtober 20th. several of us will be making it a 3 or 4 day ride. should be a good time with lots of cool trails and beautiful fall scenery.

·
Registered
296 Posts
im in just got my rzr 4 800 a couple weeks ago been looking to go on a good trail ride I have rode in that area many times in the past
some good trails there..

is there a meeting spot or time?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we will be meeting at macks pines. most of us will be camping there. some will get there thur and some fri and some might not come till sat and just day ride. we have no set plans or times but usually we get rolling in the mornings around 10am and ride till say 6 and come back and eat then about 10 we head out on a good night ride. usually we do long rides and sometimes cover 40 or 50 miles but have also been known to ride 100+ miles. we usually pack a few snacks and some fuel. we ride unmarked trails and usually hit all the technical stuff we can find. this is a good group of folks to ride with but we arent real polished around the edges! LOL

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Will this be a wild bunch attending this ride? I'm not sure I'm in for that type of behavior.

ummmm steve, this bunch will be top notch folks, well as long as you call ********, drunks, perverts, white trash, and low lifes , top notch!!!

geeezzz i am glad i am not like you! he he!

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Will this be a wild bunch attending this ride? I'm not sure I'm in for that type of behavior.

ummmm steve, this bunch will be top notch folks, well as long as you call ********, drunks, perverts, white trash, and low lifes , top notch!!!

You forgot Lazy, Ugly and Disrespectful! LOL!!!:rofl3::pint::rofl3:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

+ out of control !

·
Ballzout
1,035 Posts

Shit! I'm down for that.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Crap I gotta work for a credit union that saturday :(

shoot me that credit unions phone number and i will make sure they dont want you there! lol

Bruce, i wish i had checked with you before we started making plans. we always enjoy riding with you guys. we need to plan us another trip to get us by until the rally.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I was just Moccasin Gap two weeks ago If I can get off work I'll try to make I haven't rode with any of forum group yet but i was there last year I had a prowler xtz 1000 then sound like a plane

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
good deal Mike! you guys are a blast, glad you can make it!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah ok!

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Matt, you may not recognize me. I am a changed man. Sober, cleaned up & on the straight and narrow!
No, it was just a dream!!

1 - 20 of 158 Posts