Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealing with securing a mortgage on a vacation home and financing a rzr obviousley don't mix....LOL PROS: Locked in a 3.375 rate on home for 30 yrs. Cons: Bank told me I couldn't finance rzr until loan closes in 4 weeks:rm_thumbdown: basically had my hand slapped, learn something new everyday. first mortgage so i'm learning.:ride::ride::ride:

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
step further
try getting any home insurance right now and having a RZR attached as property.
new rules in this town

·
Registered
965 Posts
Damn...working on a refi at the moment. I thought I was doing well with a 3.75 30yr fixed.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just use to walking in bank signing name and leaving with money..... Guess small town banking is going away.

G

·
That's pretty common actually in my experience with mortgages..basically if you obtain more Debt before the closing it nullify's your loan application /approval paperwork because it is no longer accurate. Many Mortgage companies will pull credit right before closing to see if any new debt was obtained. I would imagine you could buy the RZR and do a new application and be fine as long as you still qualify with the additional debt if you just can't wait.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's pretty common actually in my experience with mortgages..basically if you obtain more Debt before the closing it nullify's your loan application /approval paperwork because it is no longer accurate. Many Mortgage companies will pull credit right before closing to see if any new debt was obtained. I would imagine you could buy the RZR and do a new application and be fine as long as you still qualify with the additional debt if you just can't wait.
Think I'll just wait,But thats basically the way it was explained to me. Cooler weather justs has me itching to ride....:ride::ride::ride:

G

·
Think I'll just wait,But thats basically the way it was explained to me. Cooler weather justs has me itching to ride....:ride::ride::ride:
Yeah it's been Perfect around here, especially at night. Definitely makes one want to ride even more than usual. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts