Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last attempt to sell the few things that did not sell on eBay from my conversion ... I hate throwing good stuff in the trash ...

You get from my '08 gen1 the entire wire harness (a few connections cut and a few wire taps added ... "is what it is" but 90% intact for sure), inner CVT cover in very good shape, ignition coil (I think I still have this ... no guarantee), all the engine mounts, braces that held in diff/tranny/etc., and if there is anything else I have lying around you might have a suprise too (I think that is all but might come accross something).

I am a double cheeseburger large fry combo guy so I think I average about $9for lunch :popcorn:... so, its $9 plus my actual shipping (expect this to be between about $15 and $30). You get all of it ... not seperating things for all you cheap asszs/hagglers out there ... one person gets it ... if dont need it keep until someone else does to return the favor. No local pickup ...

MUST pay via PayPal and must already have your account setup to pay immediately.

First to reply, PM me with ship address immediately, and then PayPal me the funds within 12 hours of me sending an email of total cost not a second later gets it otherwise the next to reply they want it will be offered.

Tik, toc, tik, toc .....

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Lunch + ship for my JUNK wire harness,inner CVT cover,engine mounts,brackets,ig c

Still available ...

·
Just kidding!
10,754 Posts
Re: Lunch + ship for my JUNK wire harness,inner CVT cover,engine mounts,brackets,ig c

We talkin Kobe beef burger or Mcdonalds?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

McDonalds doesnt use Kobe?:shhh: ... I thought thats why I still cant even eat there for much less than $9.

I think BlackBart is going to buy me the burger combo for the parts ... standby ...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

sold .... whoohooo i get McDonalds today instead of Top Ramen ....

·
Work Has Stopped :(
521 Posts

Did Bart get the deal?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Yup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts