Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of Sedona Spyder wheels and Ripsaw tires for my '11 RZR 800 50incher. Problem is I have them on now but they didn't send lug nuts with the kit and I have the flat washer lug nuts for the stock stamped steel rims. Anyone let me know what lug nuts to use please. Would appreciate it!

·
Registered
948 Posts
They are a 3/8x24 thread but I'm not sure if there are different angles of the tapered part for different brands. My local Polaris dealer has a box of 16 tapered chrome lug nuts for like $20. The factory Polaris tapered lug nuts are like $2-$3 a piece.

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Although there are various tapers out there, the overwhelming majority are all a 60 degree tapered, very standard, and the only thing I've ever seen in the 3/8-24 thread. You can pick those up just about anywhere, but I'd suggest making sure that the lug nut size isn't too big. Often times the lug is designed for a large socket (17mm give or take), and that can be a problem with some wheels.

We sell a set of 16 lugs for about $20 as well, although the shipping would probably be almost as much as the lugs themselves. Ours use a 14mm socket, which should fit any wheel you have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts