Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new LSR XTR +8 kit, never installed, Powder coated silver with fox shocks. I was going to install this in my RZR but decided to go a different route. My loss is your gain :)

Info straight from LSR

"XTR-Information
8" wider a-arms per side
.5" forward placement
1.5" rear placement in the back
Up to 16.5" of wheel travel
New shock mounts front and rear for optimum shock geometry
Bolt on or weld on strenghtening plates
4130 Laser cut tabs and plates
Certified 4130 tubing
TIG welded
Extended Brake Lines Included
Mounts for OEM sway bar in the rear
Now featuring Quick Caster to fine tuning steering feel!
Easily adjustable from 3 to 7 degrees depending on your preference.

The kit includes all a-arms, your choice of axles, brake lines, and bolt on frame supports. The kit uses two raised shock towers that also bolt onto the chassis. Some of the OEM pivot hardware will be reused along with the ball joints. The front lower a-arms have dual pivot mounts to the chassis for more strength. The mounting plate can be bolted on or welded for the hardcore racer. All extra mounting plates and gussets included can be bolted on (drilling required) or welded on for maximum strength.

This kit will take some extra time to install due to all of the extra mounting hardware. Some drilling is required"

LSR has this kit listed for over 6100.00 bucks, I am asking 5800.00 plus actual shipping.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
and why are we selling this bad azz kit?

Which Fox ... there are two different ones for this kit ... DSC with three adjustment ... Hi and Low compression / rebound ?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fox shocks with hi/lo and rebound :)

I decided that I wanted to go with a light as can be theme, for shooting hills and such.

I never took the a-arms out of the plastic:)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it comes complete, axles shocks a-arms brake lines, ect. Its still in all the original packaging :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.