Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for who has the lowest sitting custom seats on the market. looking to do a cage with a pretty big chop for a low and wide stance and looking to replace the factory sets as they sit way to high. also this will be for a Xp-1000

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I understand the lowering bases and planned on buying those but from what I read they lower amount an inch. I will need a set of seats that sit lower then the stock seats and lowering bases to achieve the lowest possible height, just need to find out who has the lowest sitting custom seats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using RZRForums.net mobile app

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
I drove a friends car recently that has the TMW xxx seats on stock bases. It was much lower than mine and seemed to give more interior room. I went back to mine and it felt like I was driving a barstool

·
Denver, CO - 303-400-0205
2,103 Posts
PRP's drop you about an inch. Plus if you go with the UTV Inc base, you can save money and buy 900 seats. They are $10 cheaper per seat than the 1000 seats.

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Ok guys...its been a couple years since this thread died. I am going to buy some aftermarket seats and sitting as low as possible is a huge plus. After all this time, are there any know "lower than most" seats?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts