Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2011 900 XP. Does anyone have a stock pair of lower a-arms they want to sell? Or guide me to someone that sells them? I want to stay stock because I'm in wheelchair and getting in is a issue. Has anyone sleeved them to make them stronger? I mainly ride the Oregon Dunes and race small short dirt track in Central Oregon. Any suggestions

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm about as far away from you as you can get and still be in the US. I have a set of stock lowers. No charge just pay the shipping. They are red off my 2012 and have bushing just no ball joints.

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is awful nice of you How much do you need for shipping?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm about as far away from you as you can get and still be in the US. I have a set of stock lowers. No charge just pay the shipping. They are red off my 2012 and have bushing just no ball joints.
Top notch sir!

So sayeth the RZR DAWG!

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sorry I don't know how to find your email address. Can you tell me how?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ok now I just need your address. I'll ship them to you at no charge. Why? Because you watched after my family, myself and our great country!

Send your address on and they will ship tomorrow.

And thank you for your service!

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Ok now I just need your address. I'll ship them to you at no charge. Why? Because you watched after my family, myself and our great country!

Very nice gesture!! :icon_thumleft:

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
People like you are hard to find. Believe me I will pay it forward. Thanks again Roy:

·
Registered
171 Posts

It feels good to know that there still some good people around.

·
RZR Junky.....
2,718 Posts

It feels good to know that there still some good people around.
X2 stand up job.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts