Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I run my RZR in low range I periodically get a vibration type of sound coming from, I think, the clutch housing area? I don't think it is a heat shield or exhaust because it only occurs in low range and it comes and goes as I increase the revs etc.. , any ideas.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Grease your slip yoke on drive shaft. That should help.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can you explain to us when the vibration starts and stops speed rpm ect. low range won't ever be as smooth that high gear. Mine has a lot more noise and some vibration in low range at certain times also.
Like Pres say maitenance is key I also have a 2012 purchased last November. I have over 3200 miles I probably over maintain my Rzr like i even pull the clutch and belt housing about every 1000 miles to blow out the clutch inspect the belt boy you can't believe all the dust and build up. That build up could cause a small vibration.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The vibration will start more often at a lower speed, it seems if I speed up it tends to go away, or if I slow right down & take off again it stops. I have 1500 miles on the RZR. It started doing the a couple hundred miles ago but it seems it does it more often now. I have yet to remove the clutch cover, I'll take that off & clean it up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts