Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many requests from customers and our desire to offer products that cover the entire performance spectrum of the UTV market, MCX-USA is proud to announce the introduction of our entry level low boost turbo kit for the Polaris RZR XP 900.

This easy to install kit offers a 40% power increase over stock on premium pump gas with no engine work, simply bolt on and go. Installation is easy and can be done in an afternoon without any special tools.

Keep an eye on our site for further news about this kit. We'll have some kit and installation pictures up in the coming weeks.

Low Boost RZR XP 900 Turbo Kit

Contact us now to order your kit at the introductory price of $2,999.00.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, our new site went live at the same time of the announcement, you folks get to test it for me. I'll spot anyone the $4 they need if you buy one.

·
Registered
499 Posts
O K, I'll go ahead and ask the question. Why has this not been done for the "S" and/or why is it only for the "xp" (small letters to indicate lack of respect and to dish out some hate)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Damn this is what I've been waiting on....a cheaper turbo option! Too bad I had to buy an engagement ring yesterday or I would be all over it.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
ive been looking into turboing my S. i have a very serious question thats gona sound like trash talking, but it is not.

why is the prices on these ''kits'' still so high?? ive been turboing cars for years and theres not 3k worth of parts here. ie never had more than 2000-2500 in complete set ups with full fuel systems, pump/injectors etc, 60+ mm turbonetics turbos, bar and plate intercooler, aluminum piping, bov, and wastegate.

so what are we really payng for? are we paying for the the R&D??

·
Registered
149 Posts
ive been looking into turboing my S. i have a very serious question thats gona sound like trash talking, but it is not.

why is the prices on these ''kits'' still so high?? ive been turboing cars for years and theres not 3k worth of parts here. ie never had more than 2000-2500 in complete set ups with full fuel systems, pump/injectors etc, 60+ mm turbonetics turbos, bar and plate intercooler, aluminum piping, bov, and wastegate.

so what are we really payng for? are we paying for the the R&D??
Easy....supply and demand. You can't compare the small off road market to the massive car market.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
ok, does any manufactuer sell the manifolds by them selves?

the mani is about the only thing thats specific

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Jeremy, So $2995 is still not enough for you? You should PM the manufacturer and try not to derail their product intro here. Or start a new thread with turbo pricing questions.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts