Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I went to my buddies farm and there's trails for a good 5-10 miles, but none of them have side by sides and they all ride sport quads, thank gosh I got the 2012 50" 800 le. Maneuvered perfectly where ever they went and I made it perfect, besides this one trail that had a fallen tree that I couldn't make it under and they had to lift the tree while I barely scraped under It lol. A good time and its only 5 minutes from my house. Thought I'd share. Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Off-roading Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
holy crap is that a 3 wheeler? Haven't seen one of those in working order in years!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ride with quads too. Be warned you WILL wind up being the trail mule on rides.
Haha oh I know the feeling already.

Oh and my dad and I flipped it the other night for the first night... Ya ended up in the immediate care lol, all good now, just need a vinyl wrap and good too go Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire All-terrain vehicle

First thing dad said was, ya I think I should've listened to you and let you get the "s", damn straight we would've made that corner lol. This is him

Oh the joys of riding

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
It had nothing to do with being a 50" and not an "S"
It had to do with driver error.:rofl3:

Remember that at the cliffs you would be limited on some of the trails and climbs with the "S"

Doug

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It had nothing to do with being a 50" and not an "S"
It had to do with driver error.:rofl3:

Remember that at the cliffs you would be limited on some of the trails and climbs with the "S"

Doug
Lol very very true Doug

·
Registered
14 Posts
You might try 2" wheel spacers on the rear, I hade 2" front and rear on a 2010 LE but I now only run them on the rear and it is glued to the ground.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You might try 2" wheel spacers on the rear, I hade 2" front and rear on a 2010 LE but I now only run them on the rear and it is glued to the ground.
Thanks for the info man, gonna order those and harness' Friday probably

1 - 11 of 11 Posts