Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi RZR community, I currently have a 05 400ex and Im looking to purchase a new rzr either 2010 left over or 2011 for my wife and I. I noticed Polaris has a promo going until October 31st for financing and rebates. Was wondering what you guys are paying for your rzr's and what to look for. Is everyone paying msrp on these or how much are they going for? Thanks!

Added 10/14 - Also a local Polaris dealership has a couple 09 base model leftovers for $9100 + tax and 10% off accessories ordered at the time of purchase. Anybody think this is a decent deal?

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Sum....There's lot of posts on this right now. You need to look around and page back under this "General" section, or try to search for it in the the search window above.

My advice is go for the '11 if you can afford it. The mileage difference and a whole host of other changes is worth it IMO. It's more money and there are no factory deals. Some dealers are dealing on '11s. You just have to find one and be willing to drive a bit. Either model year will be blow away your ATV in every area. I'd venture to say you won't ride another ATV unless you have to :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply FunRide: I looked through the first few pages on the general forum but didnt see any that answered my specific question so figured i'd ask. I'll continue to read through there. My dad bought a 09 base rzr earlier this year and we havent stopped riding it so its time to get my own. Ive been riding atv's for the last 20+ years and the side by side just brings a whole new thrill on the sport.

Anyone else have any suggestions on how much to pay as far as msrp goes?

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Anyone else have any suggestions on how much to pay as far as msrp goes?
Sum...Where are you located and what kind of RZR are you looking for? There's a number of options (models) and they're all priced differently.

I'll see if I can find the most recent thread on pricing. It was around just a few days ago. Can't be too many pages back...

·
Registered
439 Posts
Purchased standard RZR approx. 30 days ago for $10899. I got them to knock $100 off. LOL, and was able to purchase accessories 10% off. Threw in 2 free hats also.

·
Registered
39 Posts
2011 RZR - 10,800, 10% off accessories (still cheaper to buy them from Ebay though) and a couple hundred extra on the trade in...

Best quotes I was getting was 10,600, but it wasn't worth the extra 200 to drive (gas and time costs) so stuck w/local.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FunRide - Looking for a base rzr or le no rzr-s models for us. Dont need the eps either.

Thank You MICA, MotoXXX, Rotzilla, WEATHERBY460, xanth, and razorrocks. Thats exactly what I was looking for.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
If you want a 2010 check ebay i found alot of rzr for sale but check before buying because maybe it is a scams.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I am picking up 2 new toys today which I beleive I got great deals on. Roadhouse Motorsports hooked me up since I was buying two.
2011 Rzr-s Le for $13,147 and a 2011 Rzr Orange EPS for $11,962 Total was $25,109 otd.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SIO - Since you are purchasing these between 10/1-10/31 are you getting any sort of rebate applied?

Also a local Polaris dealership has a couple 09 base model leftovers for $9100 + tax and 10% off accessories ordered at the time of purchase. Anybody think this is a decent deal?

·
Wyoming Cowboy
120 Posts
I talked to two of my closest local dealers. The one 45 miles away has a 2010 Stealth Black LE for $10,900. The in town dealer has the 2011 LE's at MSRP but said he would honor 2010 closeout so they are also $10,900.

·
Registered
294 Posts
No, I did not get any rebates since they were 2011 models. The dealer just gave me a good deal since I was buying two.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I am picking up 2 new toys today which I beleive I got great deals on. Roadhouse Motorsports hooked me up since I was buying two.
2011 Rzr-s Le for $13,147 and a 2011 Rzr Orange EPS for $11,962 Total was $25,109 otd.
Man your going to have your own convoy of RZR's:ride: :rzrs::rzrs::rzrs::rzrs::rzrs::rzrs::ride:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Went ahead and picked up a new 2009 base left over. Couldnt pass up the deal and now I can spend the money I saved on mods!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts