Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently running the PRP RS seat in my '16 XP 4 1K. I have sat in a ton of seats and need an extra wide seat. Although the PRP RS seat is very comfortable, the frame of the seat digs into my butt and hips still. You have to note that I am 6'7" and weigh 350.

I have tried the PRP SE Extra Wide seats, and they still are not wide enough. I have not tried the PRP XC seat yet. I have not been able to find anyone that stocks them......

Is there any other extra wide seats on the market that may work for me?

Thanks!

·
Vendor
952 Posts
I am currently running the PRP RS seat in my '16 XP 4 1K. I have sat in a ton of seats and need an extra wide seat. Although the PRP RS seat is very comfortable, the frame of the seat digs into my butt and hips still. You have to note that I am 6'7" and weigh 350.

I have tried the PRP SE Extra Wide seats, and they still are not wide enough. I have not tried the PRP XC seat yet. I have not been able to find anyone that stocks them......

Thanks!
We actually just changed the frame of our XC seat to allow for more room. Where we used to use steel tube at the thigh area, we now use a flat plate on each side which gives an extra inch on top of our +1 for extra wide. We're headed to Easter Jeep in Moab next week but I don't have a display built yet. We'll also be up at Rally on the Rocks next month. If you feel like pulling the trigger before then we could bring them up with us.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

·
Vendor
952 Posts
Yea I would definitely suggest sitting and trying out the seat beforehand. The extra-wide XC would also be my best suggestion. It's going to be physically wider than the RS, and still has low sides on it.

Are you going to be out at Rally at the Rocks this year? We're going to have the show trailer out there with all our display seats (including Extra Wide XC's)

·
Registered
394 Posts

Thanks!
We actually just changed the frame of our XC seat to allow for more room. Where we used to use steel tube at the thigh area, we now use a flat plate on each side which gives an extra inch on top of our +1 for extra wide. We're headed to Easter Jeep in Moab next week but I don't have a display built yet. We'll also be up at Rally on the Rocks next month. If you feel like pulling the trigger before then we could bring them up with us.

You said you just changed the frame, can I ask when is "just" I had a custom fabric order that arrived on April 12. Would those have the new style frame?

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts

Thanks!

You said you just changed the frame, can I ask when is "just" I had a custom fabric order that arrived on April 12. Would those have the new style frame?

Same here- just picked up my new set of XC's +1 about 3 weeks ago- how is a person supposed to tell...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts