Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GREAT!!!! I got it. I did have to pay for Premium member but I needed to do that anyway for all the help from you Great people. Thanks

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
ok, to "download all files" you have to pay that site.
to download just one file at a time, you click on the file and it is free. you have to wait 20 seconds and see some ads,, but free.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, to "download all files" you have to pay that site.
to download just one file at a time, you click on the file and it is free. you have to wait 20 seconds and see some ads,, but free.
OK that is good to know. I really thank you for the help and the download for the manual. Your a big help to dummies like me.

H

·
0 Posts
Did you look in Chapter 10?
I think he means there isn't a comprehensive schematic at the end of the electrical chapter(10) and he is right.
Is it in the paper manual? Maybe they took them out of the PDFs because half the time they aren't set up to be viewed easily in PDF(fold outs) anyway?

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
There is one in the 2009 pdf.
The 2010 pdf was a "prelim".
If anyone has a complete 2010 or 2011 pdf, let me know.

·
'09 Nuclear Sunset Orange
463 Posts
Scooty has a hard copy of it. I believe he said the diagram was a 2010 manual with the RZR 4 in it?

I can make a pdf if I can get hold of the sheet itself and I would give it to you.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
you shouldnt have to pay...
I know this is an old thread but it's exactly what I needed as I have a new to me this year 2010 RZRS. After going through the manual for the last 2 hrs I've learned about 100 times as much as I did this morning about my RZRS... THANK YOU!!!!!!
:notworthy:

and Jimmy1040, Thank you for starting it!!! I hope your still in the RZRS Forum Family and enjoying your UTV!!! :icon_thumleft:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts