Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 50" and I'm looking to convert to an S. Does anyone know if there is a vendor who offers the kit?

Sent via Tapatalk HD on my iPad

·
Registered
736 Posts
I'd sell my whole kit with shocks for 2800 and its a actual S kit with Elka shocks. U will need steering rack. Will do 3k for everything plus shipping or pick up. All have a arm guards also that r aluminum ones.

·
Registered
227 Posts
FixMyToys or TAGTEAM would be where I would check first. They will give you the best prices on a new S kit.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Ya superatv makes a great kit. Wasn't a fan of the shocks tho lines didn't hold up at all and didn't like the ride of them. Also didn't give any instructions on how to set them up or adjust. And the tie rod ends don last they break or bend easy.

·
Registered
230 Posts
ive got a full set of factory (s) a arms off a 2011 excellent condition that will get you started,new there $500 but mine are priced lower ;)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bought mine from SuperATV online. One tie rod extension was a little crappy but usable. Price was right though and more than made up for it. The have several different options/setups available. I went with the 5 inch long travel with +1.5 inch and phantom HPG shocks. I'm happy with the way its working so far. 5" RZR to RZRS Suspension Conversion Kit : Polaris : RZR : Long Travel Kits
What is the +1.5? 61.5" wide? Or 1.5" forward?

Sent via Tapatalk HD on my iPad

·
Registered
393 Posts
Check out the one on Backwoods armor, they got a kit for $1900 with there arched foward a-arms, or $999 without axles

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have a s kit for sale comes with all A arms,all 4 axles,2" bracket lift,utv inc. stick stoppers,tie rod ends..No shocks...900.00 for everything or 800.00 obo for everything except stick stopper gaurds and bracket lift....if interested i can be reached at 334-425-0368.

·
Registered
46 Posts
oh ok well if ya know of anyone looking for an s kit let me know i just seen your post and figured id check and see..thanks tho...still trying to figure out how to start a new thread dont really know how to operate this site very well lol

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I have a super atv s-kit as well

I got one with complete axils

Piece of cake to install

Not one problem

afco shocks and super atv

What a great marriage

Here it is Live in Action

1 - 20 of 20 Posts