Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just on the look out for any razor riders in the okanagan area in British Columbia, canada.

·
RZR NOOB
377 Posts
he bought the pimped one that was at the dealer there. I'll be out in spring for a ride and i'll msg you before I come up.

·
Wannabe Rzr Owner
19 Posts
How hard are RZR's to get in BC? I am looking, not seriously right now, but will hopefully be looking within the next year....

I see people with Rhino's and some other's but I think I have only seen 1 RZR....

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there are a few in the vernon area for sale from the local dealer and there should be some in kelowna...so there not to difficult at the time.

·
Registered
163 Posts
There's a few of us up in Williams Lake all based out of the shop I work at. We're planning a dune trip or two this summer but are looking for some good weekend trips in the Province.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just giving a heads up to some of you guys...i'm heading up to the kelly main mud bogs and maybe the postel lake mud bogs during the may long weekend....so if any of you guys are game more then welcome to join.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
for my rzr i paid 10,000 but i traded in my 04 polaris predator (very beat up) and i just have the regular rzr since the S would be a little wide for the trails i'm on...i just have the extream 3in lift and it runs great.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bowtie123 and rimfire are you guys going to come down to the mud bog fest up at kelly main this may long weekend? let me know if you are i'll be up there in the pit

·
Registered
134 Posts
Not In BC, Spokane actually. Not far from some of you guys. LOVE BC and Alberta. Would love to come up and ride with you guys sometime! Any issues bringing my RZR into Canada?

Depending on how far the Spokane Chiefs go in the Playoffs will depend what me schedule looks like. I take pictures for the team/CHL

Tony

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i dont think you'll have a problem getting the razor into bc it would all depend on customs on how anal they want to be...might want to bring something showing that the razor is yours just in case......but with the kelly main mud bog is a no go...everyone that i know is going to a place called postel lake which means just a drive to kelowna and to a way bigger mud pit(s)....so i hope to see you all there. if any of you guys who have never been then i will do what i can to get directions. but usually someone has signs put up on how to get there.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am from Vernon BC. Usually ride Becker Mtn, Bardolph Lake. Also can be found up King Eddie. I have had no trouble on the small trails with the S model. We usually ride with 3 rhinos, 1 commander, 2 teryxs and 2 more rzr. There is always some friendly competition between us. So I can really tell you which machine works best in each situation.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I just got my rzr 3 months ago. Always looking for new rides. I live in kamloops BC. Willing to travel. I've already hit up Oregon dunes 3 times this year. Just post me a note Im free most every Wednesday.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts