Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in OKC and currently ride a 2013 XP. I spent a ton of time in the last 5 years at little sahara and riding the North Canadian River and I will continue to frequent those places but I also enjoy fast paced cross country type riding and am looking to venture out to places like wolfpen. I went to red river motorcycle trails (Bulcher Tx) this past weekend and had a good time there but it's geared more towards bikes so at some point on the trail you have to turn around. Any suggestions on places that have nice trails with mixed riding, fast and slow technical areas. My only thing is I'm hard on my equipment but I don't enjoy tearing it up so rock crawling and big mud bogs aren't my thing. I'm just wanting to get out and about to see what's out there. Distance isn't much of a issue I'd say 400-500 miles would be on my limits for weekend type travel. There is 3 or 4 guys in my group that would like to try other types of riding and think outside the box (sandbox). Any info or links you can share would be great. Thanks in advance, Kyle:popcorn:

·
Arkyrider
950 Posts
Mt Magazine - Byrds Adventure Center - Buck Horn - Mocasin Gap - Mill Creek - Brock Creek - Poteau Mtn - Wolf Pen Gap - Fourche Mtn - Super Lift - Ross Foundation (except October - December) all in Arkansas.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts