Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for good trails to ride our RZR near Elkhart Lake WI? Does anyone know of any good riding areas in this area? Thanks for your help.

·
eternal noobie
239 Posts
nope...closest counties with legal UTV access are Green, Lafayette, Sauk, Richland, Juneau and Adams...more towards Madison/Janesville area.

Otherwise, plan to ride much further north...we run in the Dunbar WI area every so often.

Trails by County has a map, but the site is experience some ad issue right now.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I stay in Elkhart Lake fairly often and I was hoping to find somewhere to ride within an hour or so. Any other Ideas? Can you ride UTV's on ATV trails? How do the trails work? Do we need to check in somewhere and register? I am new to this so sorry for all of the questions. Thanks again.

·
eternal noobie
239 Posts
click the link above...it shows you what Wisconsin counties are part of the UTV pilot program.

There is nothing within an hour of Elkhart Lake. I live in Appleton (3.5 hours north of Chicago) and my closest ride is 100 miles away.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We may go up next Saturday or Sunday to Elkhart lake, WI and we were thinking about going riding. So Dunbar is the closest place to ride? Are there more specific directions or a specific address to head up to the trails in Dunbar? If anyone has any other suggestions on places to ride please let me know.
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts