Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While surfing the internet the other day I came across a left and right storage bag\pouch that will fit on the shoulder braces on the RZR. I have searched everywhere I cannot find the link again. I did a search on the forum for such an animal and no luck. Has anyone ever seen these before? If so, where? Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I have a set I'll sell you that are brand new for $120 shipped. They are $159 MSRP plus shipping from the manufacturer.

Let me know if you want them. They have the new style lock and ride attachment system.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That 's not the one I saw but that's pretty neat. The one I saw actually replaced the plastic pieces that fits between the small bars that is to the left of the driver shoulder and on the right of the passengers shoulder. Sorry if this is confusing.

·
Registered
379 Posts
looking for some different bag options myself. Can't use the overhead because of the SSV stereo. Anybody seen an overhead that fills the rear part of the top? Seen one that goes across the back but dont like blocking the view. Also dont really like the glove boxes...seem too small and would get in the way of your knees. Any sugestions?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.