Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to get a plow for an 11' S. Just sold my western mvp yesterday sad to see it go just no need for a plow that big any more. Now just looking for one i can use for myself and a couple neighbors and clearing roads to the ice shack.Was leaning toward the Moto Alliance 72" county. Mainly for the ice roads some of them can be upto 4 miles more or less and would rather not spend all day with a straight blade cleaning up wind rows.

I do have a front bumper very similar to emp but its made by Wild Boar it has the additional gussets and reinforcement under the winch mount area to prevent bending very nice setup.

I see Moto just had a sale of 15% off on them and i missed it.
I cant justify shelling out $699 when they were just on sale for $594

If anyone knows of others that deal in these plows any info would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry for the ramble.

·
Vendor
2,083 Posts
Yeah, sweet talk Chris on one.....maybe he can sweet talk us to get a deal for you. :)

I will say that we've tried to build these in the mode of a truck plow in terms of durability and ability to move snow, yet they are still light enough to work well with the RZR. The 72" county-style blade is the only one in 72" on the market and can move 35% more snow than a straight blade.

Made in the USA too!

Peter
Motoalliance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts