Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like a little extra ground clearance. I have a 2010 RZR with a dual exhaust setup. I have 26" Grim Reaper Tires on a ITP rim. I believe it also has 1.5" wheel spacers on all 4 corners. Any input would be appreciated. I'm looking for something of good quality and simple to install, without breaking the bank. Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just installed a CATVOS lift and I like it because of the ease of installation. It took me less than 30 minutes to do the front and back.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I use the emp 2 inch lift on my rzr 4 it did the job for me. It is very strong and was not that difficult to install. The only thing that I am not sure about is the change on the shock angle. This would it seems to me reduce the overall travel of the fox shocks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Any pics, or change in ground clearance numbers with your set ups?
If you do a search on here for CATVOS you will find allot of info. I put some pictures of mine after the install, the whole rzr and some close ups of the lift. I was at 11 3/4" in the rear before the lift and 15" in the rear after. The CATVOS lift is adjustable from 2" to 3" and I went with it because I run 29.5 Outlaws and 27.5 Growlers and I can adjust the height for the tires I'm running.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Don`t go over 2 inches or you will break stock axles frequently.....
Ok, this with all lifts ?What if you use shocks straps so the arm dosent over swing? From what I have read over time its normally the drivers side rear that has the problems ?Is this gust with stock axles ? I think some of the lift kits change the angle of the shocks is this for better or worst ?Thank for any info.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I understand that with some lift kits you have to drills holes in the frame. Is this in the square tubing? Does this weaken the frame??? What do you all think??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts