Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a intake system for my RAZR s that will hook up to my snorkel . I need something that is totally water tight .any suggestions would be help full

·
Registered
664 Posts
I am looking for a intake system for my RAZR s that will hook up to my snorkel . I need something that is totally water tight .any suggestions would be help full
I have a Utv Inc used in great shape for sale including snorkels let me no if your interested.

·
-34 degrees and cooling
128 Posts
STOCK if it's an 800

Mine's prefect and has been WAY underwater many times. I can stall the engine by blocking the intake with my hand and it will hold suction for as long as I want to hold my hand there. (grease the seal though...) I considered changing to an aftermarket but after repeated testing, stock is the way to go. Spend your dollars elsewhere...

Handfly

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
There are lots of good intake air systems available. Just look that the replies.

One of my Winter projects is moving my canister up to the bed on the driver's side.

This will prevent water problems, unless you play submarine.

Its also going to make it much easier to inspect the filter, clean the canister and service the filter.

JMO

Pirate

1 - 13 of 13 Posts