Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Corban. 3 weeks ago my cb wire got jammed under my seat and the hot hit the metal causing a small electrical fire. The problem with that is it fried my ECU, I have a 2011 Polaris rzr 800 and am needing a new one only thing is I can not afford the $500.00 that the dealership sells it for. Anyone on here have one used that they want to get rid of? Please let me know my email is [email protected] or post below. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Corban, I suggest you look in the For Sale section and re-post in the Wanting to Buy section. You may find what you need quicker.

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Hi, my name is Corban. 3 weeks ago my cb wire got jammed under my seat and the hot hit the metal causing a small electrical fire. The problem with that is it fried my ECU, I have a 2011 Polaris rzr 800 and am needing a new one only thing is I can not afford the $500.00 that the dealership sells it for. Anyone on here have one used that they want to get rid of? Please let me know my email is [email protected] or post below. Thanks so much!
Brand New In Box $350.00 shipped...

·
Mad Scientist
1,247 Posts
a brand new one may be blank, you might need to go to the dealer and have it flashed.
(just a good thing to know)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts