Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to find a arm guards for a 21 Turbo S. Not having any luck finding. What are recommendations on these

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
The Trail Armor guards have protection in the rear and Yes I got the Blue colored ones. Here are some pictures of the front a arm guards and the rear trailing arm guards.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How do the trail armor fasten to arm. Also does the factory boot protector on a arm have to be removed?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Ricochet provides a arm guards. They cover more area than the above mentioned. Also is the only company that doesn’t require you to drill a million holes in your frame for the full skid. If you plan on doing full protection and don’t want to drill all over your frame. Ricochet is the way to go.

·
Registered
461 Posts
They attach without drilling. You can leave the factory boot protector but it takes a bit of grinding. Added about 10 minutes to the install.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
The trail armor guards attach with clamps and require no drilling. I left the factory boot protectors and had to make no modifications to my guards. installing them is maybe a 20 minute job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts