Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you pay for this RZR? He wants to part trade for my sand car that I am asking $25,000 for. Here is his e-mail to me about the RZR.
IMO he seems high on his price.

I have a 2008 RZR with Tech1Concepts Full Long Travel ($5,000), Fox Shocks ($2,000), Custom Cage with doors and skins ($1,400), Roof, HID Lights, SS Black Wheels, Knobbies and Paddles, Kevlar Belt, etc. Very clean and very little use only 90 hrs. I can send pictures, I think it is one of the best looking set ups around. I bought it new in 2009 and had all the work done, over $25,000 invested. I could throw $7,000 CASH in with it. Let me know if you are interested

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
for 14K you can have a brand new 2011 RZR-S.
spend another $4K on a cage, progressive springs, wheels and tires, and whatever else you want...
then you have a brand new machine for the same $18K.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Nice clean RZR but for a used 08' I would put it at about $12500

·
Registered
316 Posts
that tech 1 suspension is a POS I built my rzr with that kit it constantly broke CV's. It needs limit straps at the very least.:scared2: I'll sell my 08 for that with more than 25,000 in extras. New XMF 8+ kit works way way better.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Way too high I bought an 08 with dragon fire +6 full utv cage doors, bumpers, head sets (intercom) GPS for 10, it need 2K worth of work but a way better deal than this guy

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
for 14K you can have a brand new 2011 RZR-S.
spend another $4K on a cage, progressive springs, wheels and tires, and whatever else you want...
then you have a brand new machine for the same $18K.
Exactly, An 08 with a long travel and roll cage isn't worth 18k. Maybe 12. The RZr is worth maybe 8k. Those fox shocks can be found on here all day long for 800-900 bucks used. You can get a LT with axles for 1300. Even a really good kit brand new 3-4k. Heck its just got the stock tires on it.. Lots and lots of small changes from 08 to 11.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts