Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
51 days ago I paid for a steering wheel and quick release and still no product. I have left 7 voice mails and 2 emails but no response.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate any more information or suggestions on contacting them. Also would like to know if anyone has heard from them in the last two weeks. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you FJK. I talked to Brian. He is going to refund me my money. He apologized although we didn't complete agree on the situation at hand. I hope he realizes that a small email or phone call, ex specially when he says I'll call you back, is critical to customer service. He didn't bring the part to KOH because he discovered it wouldn't fit. I wouldn't be on the forums 2 weeks later "hunting him down" to try to figure out where my product was had he communicated. I told him not to worry about getting my money to me until he returns home. to worry about his family issues, but he insisted on trying to work it out on the road. I will and have said a prayer for him and his family and for my patients. We all have our own problems and when it's recreational issues that cause this type of "drama" a little bit of understanding is needed. Forums are great to get answers and share answers. Thank you for everyone's help .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts