Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Good to finally be a part of your community, don't know why it took this long. Here is the short and sweet. I have been a part of the off road comunity since i was in jr high. I am originally from the pacific northwest, the navy brought me down here to San Diego in 1989 and i guess i just couldn't leave. Anyways, I am a big fan of the RZR in all forms. I currently don't own one But I do a lot of work on them, I believe that we have an awful lot to offer the RZR world in terms of Custom fabrication, As well, I also believe the RZR world has an awful lot to offer us. We are a full fabrication shop here in east San Diego offering everything from custom cages for all your RZR, RZRS, And RZR XP900's both 2 and 4 seats, We have also had quite a few experiences with frame repairs and upgrades to make your Toy safer and and last longer. I hope to be of much assistance to all of you, and look forward to learning from you as well. Thank you for welcoming us to your community.:)

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Welcome to the Forum :)

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks everybody, glad to be here, And to Desertvet1990.... THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. We appreciate everything you and all other veterans out there have done for this country.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts