Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the lockdown upon us, what sort of things are you getting done around your house? I finally have time to work on this.
It started life as a 6 cylinder coupe. The body is solid,and the interior is decent for its age. Going to be a 347 when it’s done. ALL of the wiring has been replaced and the suspension has been changed to v8 parts. Power brakes now too, with discs on the front. I was able to get the car ready for the motor during my time off. I am back to work now. Hopefully I can get the machine work taken care of on the block and have it running by June.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've been cutting trees and working some new hunting lanes in preparation for a new blind I'll be building.

Also have been getting a new Trolmaster Hydro-X Pro room controller installed on my pops and I's indoor "flower garden".

Trying to stay busy!

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wh doesn’t like flowers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We love flowers 😉

In seriousness, its an excellent activity that my dad and I can do together. We both enjoy it.

We put in a vegetable garden every spring outside as well... doesnt get much better than fresh picked green beans with a solid homemade dinner!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Late to the party here. We're not locked down. Wife and I are still working. A local attorney checked into our governor's stay at home directive and found it to be illegal to enforce with any kind of punishment. It's only a "strong suggestion".
So most of the businesses in our town have opened back up and told the governor to pound sand. We've been living our lives like normal, going to work and doing what we do. So has almost everyone else except the high risk people and the "Karens" that prefer to live in fear of an illness with a 99.9966666% survival rate.
We're also one of the least populated states and one of the states with the fewest cases and deaths and those cases are going down even though we're not staying home.

But anyway, I have a project going on. I am just about to pour the monolithic slab for the 40x60 home shop/garage I'm building myself this summer. It's not a chinacold shutdown project though. I'm also ass deep converting my 56 chevy from 4 wheel drum to 4 wheel disk brakes, ground up resto on a 73 Chevy truck, and building an 87 GMC 1-ton dually 2 wheel drive hotrod for my 13 year old's first truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts