Designed and Manufactured in-house, in the USA
Lifetime warranty

PM or order online:

https://www.proutvparts.com/search?type=product&q=lm+UTV

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
What can you use if you have the OEM Polaris Rear bumper. Are there not any high clearance ones that will fit with Polaris bumper

·
Registered
151 Posts
if anyone is considering these radius rods. I can testify to their quality. I have run them for a full year now. and they are holding up great . they still look new. anodizing holds up great. and super quality bearings/ rod ends .

·
Registered
353 Posts
if anyone is considering these radius rods. I can testify to their quality. I have run them for a full year now. and they are holding up great . they still look new. anodizing holds up great. and super quality bearings/ rod ends .
Do you have the straight or the arched? Do you have any problem with squeaking from the heim joint. I dont know the quality of the joint, and have been very unhappy with other manufacturers heims. Yes they all wear out, but my last rods heims where unbearably loud after maybe 50 miles

·
Registered
151 Posts
Do you have the straight or the arched? Do you have any problem with squeaking from the heim joint. I dont know the quality of the joint, and have been very unhappy with other manufacturers heims. Yes they all wear out, but my last rods heims where unbearably loud after maybe 50 miles
I have the arched arms . no squeaking issues so far, I think the ptfe liners eliminate the dirt front getting to the bearing surface. . I have about 1200 miles on them . I did use some large dia. rubber washers I found at the hardware store on the sides of the rods ends of the inboard end the lower radius rods to help them not rotate front to back.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts