Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody on this forum is gonna be there. Me an the wife looking forward to some Night Riding!!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This will be my second time down there. An my friend who showed me around last time isn’t able to make it. That does suck. I was really liking being able to follow him around. But still super excited to be going back down to the Oklahoma sand box. It’s a 3hr drive for me. Taking my friend an his wife who have never been so they can ride passenger in the xp4t. I think they will have a blast too. Hopefully weather cooperates!!

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Make sure your friend takes cash with him. It's $10.00 a person to get on the sand each day. That's one reason we haven't been this year and only went once last year. We use to go once a month before they started the $10 a person bull butter. FYI: It's the only park in Oklahoma that makes money. That is why the raised the price up.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep 10 dollars a day got it thanks. I’ve only been once an that was a lil over month ago, but people said it used to be way more fun “back in the day” ten dollars a person does suck but I guess it could be worse

·
Morris Racing #711
772 Posts
At the Snake hunt this year they reported that they sold over 1800 wrist bands on Saturday alone, I'll let you do the math...

It's still a good time though and I can't wait to go back down in Sept for UTV Takeover

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea I’m not sure either. Some where on the dango internet. Thanks for the link.. I’ll still be there

·
Morris Racing #711
772 Posts
I'll be there, we camp by the south entrance in golden sands, I think our spot for UTV Takeover is #518. I know it's a ways off still but if you remember when the time comes try to come find me and we can go for some rides!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Headed down there right now. Hoping to be on the sand by 10am, gonna be a good duning day!! Anybody else down there for today?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts